Sunday 25 September 2016

no tears Friday

On Friday I was all set for the tears as we were about to get ready to leave, and surprisingly enough she didnt cry...

...it could have been to do with the fact that |I told her that she could buy a cake or just that she is getting more used to it now :)

Talking of cakes Evie chose a chocolate one (no surprise there) and I had 2 as it was £1 for 1 or £1.50 for 2, and a cup of tea was £1 too.

I had a butterfly cake and a chocolate cake pop and they were both lovely :)

I did think about saving 1 for James but decided not to as he probably wouldnt eat it :)

Lunchwise she says that she has liked everything, so I will update her lunch menu until half term at the end of October.

When I was leaving school on Friday it was playtime I looked in the EYFS playground to see if I could see Evie and she wasnt playing, then I saw her in the classroom doing something with Mrs C.

I asked her about whether she plays out at playtime and she says that she doesnt :(.

Hopefully soon enough she will realise how much fun she can have.

3 comments:

The Captain said...

Sounds like she's settling in. Everything will come together soon.

chocolat lover said...

I know these things take time, and its quicker than when she started pre school too :)

Eileen H said...

I think I would have had two cakes too, can't resist a good offer :)

Perhaps the no tears was because you were going in school with her. She'll soon settle.