Wednesday 21 September 2016

stair tumble

After Evie had her bath last night she was walking down the stairs and she must have missed a stair and she tumbled to the bottom :(

We checked that she could wiggle her fingers and toes and that she didnt have a headache and looked to make sure that nothing was swollen, so she is alright in that respect.

She has a slight black eye from where her glasses pushed into her face when she hit the banister at the bottom.

She has PE today so when I drop her off I will have to tell her teacher incase they worry that she got it from doing PE.

She loved her southern fried chicken yesterday.

And she still isnt dressed yet...

...so it looks like I am going to be one of those bad Mums whose kid is walking to school eating their breakfast on the go :)

And she has made a friend and even told me who she sat next to to have her lunch :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm sorry to hear about Evie's tumble. You're absolutely right to alert the school in case she gets a headache or something later. I'm sure she'll be alright though, kiddies take lots of tumbles.

I'm glad she has made a friend and likes her lunches :)

The Captain said...

Kids are made of rubber. My girls were always in the wars.

chocolat lover said...

I know she will have lots of tumbles as she gets bigger :)