Sunday 18 September 2016

Choices chmoices

On Tuesday I went through the school lunch menu with evie asking her what she would like...

...tomorrow she has pizza the choice was pepperoni or cheese and tomato (she asked for cheese & tomato saying that she would take off the tomato).

Everyday I have double checked with her that she still wanted the vegetarian one and she said yes.

Tonight just as she was having her bath she said that she wanted pepperoni!

Luckily we have until the evening before to change our mind on what to have.

5 comments:

Agent 54 said...

Choices Chmoices! Big debate, big deshcmate! Ron Burgundy is still the best looking candidate in the US. Presidential race.

Eileen H said...

Oh dear, I hope when the dinner ladies dish up she doesn't change he mind back again. I wonder if they are a bit flexible.

chocolat lover said...

Timothy - you are right about Ron being the best looking :)

Eileen - hopefully they will be - the accompaniants are pasta & couscous today - I know that she will eat pasta and there is salad too and she likes cucumber.

The Captain said...

My kids always wanted pack up. At least until secondary school.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - the pizza was a hit so it got a tick on the menu last night :)

I will see how she likes them and can then decide which days she will have school dinners and when I will do her a packed lunch :)