Monday 19 September 2016

Only with daddies help

James booked today and tomorrow off so he could take Evie to school and pick her up for her first couple of days.

I got him to set his alarm for 6.30 to give us time to get up and ready.

While Evie was going to the toilet I put her clothes on the bed and while I was having a shower james helped her get dressed.

She is currently eating coco pops watching Dora and friends :)

She has already said that she doesnt want to go in today.

I have got an eye test today.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I expect she'll be as good as gold for her daddy :)

The Captain said...

I always get involved in the school stuff and regularly walked my daughters to school, attended parents evenings etc. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - he helped her today too, so tomorrow will be the real test :)

Kirt - James wants to be involved too :)