Sunday 18 September 2016

first week done and plan of action

Evie finished her first week of afternoons at school :)

It didnt go too bad and even though she cried each day about having to go in she didnt have any meltdowns while we were at the gates or anything so that was a real bonus :)

Each day I have asked Evie "who did you sit with today?" and she says "I dnnt know"

I ask her "what did you do at school" and she says "everything" :)

As Evie isnt very good at getting dressed in the mornings, I have told her what we will be doing during the week...

  • When she gets up she will have to get herself dressed (I will get dressed too), 
  • Have breakfast (as near to 7 am as we can), 
  • Go to the toilet once we have finished breakfast and 
  • Clean our teeth (by 8.10 at the latest).
  • Go to school
Fingers crossed that we can get there in time :)

I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost another 2lbs so that is 7lbs in total :)



2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You'll soon get into the routine. Once Evie makes some new friends she'll look forward to going to school I'm sure.

Well done on losing more weight, half a stone in a couple of weeks is fantastic!

chocolat lover said...

hee hee the half a stone was actually over a month :)

I have been weighing myself every 2 weeks :)