Tuesday 20 September 2016

not smaller print

Yesterday I had my eye test, at least it wasnt as bad as the one I had last year :).

I had started to notice though that I was needing to use my reading glasses more!

They did the eye test and told me that my eyes have got worse and significantly enough for me to need new glasses...

I started looking at the Ted Baker ones as they were 2 for 1 but couldnt find 2 pairs that I liked.

So I ended up getting Ralph Lauren (with my second pair being half price).

On the plus side school dinnerwise Evie loved the pepperoni pizza :) today she has southern fried chicken fillet with herby potatoes and baked beans or garden peas and for dessert a fruit corner yoghurt or an apple & banana crisp :)

5 comments:

Agent 54 said...

Ain't getting old fun. I have 2 pairs of glasses and one pair has two prescriptions. They wanted to give me a pair with 3 prescriptions but that drove me nutz.

chocolat lover said...

LOL how would they fit in 3 prescriptions? :)

Eileen H said...

Every time I go to the opticians my eyesight has gotten worse but I already know and have a magnifier in my handbag to use even with my new glasses! Yep, definitely a sign of ageing :(

I've stopped getting a second pair as I found I didn't actually use the second pair, I go for one pair with varifocals and can *luckily* have the over 60s discount instead :)

The Captain said...

I love new glasses time. Mines in November. My eyes have been showing minor improvements over the last few times. Last few years I find I have to take my glasses off to read so they spend most of there time on the top of my head.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I do use my reading glasses when I need to...

...perhaps I should see about varifocals (next time) :)

Kirt - its god tat your eyesight is improving :)