Wednesday 7 September 2016

teacher visit day

Evie woke up this morning and asked me "mummy, what are we doing today?"  she normally asks and I always tell her in a upbeat way what we are doing :)

So I told her tat her teacher Mr F was coming today and she started crying saying "not today" and I told her that it will be ok and on Friday we will have her first afternoon at school.

We were then chatting about all of the fun things that she had done when we went to the transition sessions.

The lunch (which she now has decided she didnt like), story time and her getting to know her new teacher session

I just hope she doesnt decide to run upstairs when he comes (perhaps I will close the stairgate) but I think she is too nosey and will want to know whats going on :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope the visit goes well and Evie will like Mr F. It does sound like she's not too keen on starting school, she'll be OK once she's there.

chocolat lover said...

the teacher visit went well, but her teacher was off sick!

They said that she was happily playing when she had her short session in July.