Friday 2 September 2016

the wrong channel to go wrong

I wa upstairs and hears Evie shouting "Mummy, the tv has gone funny" so I came downstairs and saw that the tv is all pixelated.

the tv has gone funny
so I checked the other channels and they are ok, so I put it on another channel for her that she would like.

She then asked to watch Team Umizoomi so I put it on for her and that was pixelated too, so I checked other recordings that werent on the offending channel and they are ok.

Now that the box has stopped recording Coach Trip: Road to Ibiza, I am going to reboot the box to see if that clears the problem.

see the next post for details :)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

It's always the way, just the one you want to watch!

chocolat lover said...

its just typical...

Agent 54 said...

TV will always stink until I'm hired to write the shows.

chocolat lover said...

Timothy - it would be cool to be a tv writer :)