Tuesday 8 March 2011

new drink new cup new logo

The nice manager in my local Starbucks has been teasing me for the past week and a half about the new drink and food coming out but wouldnt divulge (despite my begging and grovelling and promises of undying custom) what the new things would be...

Today all of our speculation came to an end...

...the new drink is a cocoa cappuccino, and yes I tried one ;o)



I just got a tall one in case I didnt like it...

I did like it but I wont get it as my main drink I will probably have it as my second drink.

It has a mocha taste to it (which I can still taste now).

They also had the new food in too...

...LOL I have already told James that he is going to have to sacrifice his almond croissant on Saturday so I can try 2 new things ;o)

5 comments:

Al said...

Poor James, he won't be the same withiout his croissant you know...

Lot-O-Choc said...

Ooh interested to see what their new stuff is like yum!

chocolat lover said...

Al - I cant tell if your comment is in his favour or not ;o)

Natalie - I cant wait to try their food - another reason for looking forward to the weekend ;o)

Anonymous said...

He is probaby not too happy about that. I like green so I like the wrapper.

chocolat lover said...

LOL he has already said that he has resigned himself to having to have what I want on Saturday morning ;o)