Friday 11 March 2011

lamb sandwich loyalty card

I went to get my half a lamb sandwich today (still makes me laugh because it makes me sound so greedy).

I queued up and saw the people in front of me handing over cards (I thought they might have been ID passes) and that they were getting discounts.

I go to pay for my sandwich and the lady behind the counter passes me a loyalty card...


... the expiry date on there is 12th April 2011 and on the card it has spaces for ten stamps, now I only go in there once a week so does this mean that if I dont get my additional nine stamps fast enough I wont get my free sandwich (or whatever my reward will be)?

2 comments:

Al said...

I would imagine that would be the case. The general idea being to get their regular customers like yourself visiting more often and turning their occasional customers into regular ones. Without the expiry date someone could theoretically visit 10 times a year and get the reward, which wouldn't help them at all.

Looks like if you want something free or discounted, you're going to have to consume several lambs in the next month!

chocolat lover said...

that is baaa-d luck on my part ;o)