Wednesday 9 March 2011

pancake (yester) day

Yesterday was Pancake Day, and I went the semi lazy route and bought ready made pancake batter (if I had gone ultra lazy then I would have bought them ready made...).

I buy the ready made pancake mix to stop James from moaning about the mess I make (hasnt he ever heard of someone being creative?).

Anyhow armed with my ready made mix I made myself 2 pancakes (I can hear you saying "thats not too bad") but LOL I did use half of the batter (I think it was a pint of mix so theoretically each pancake used up a quarter of a pint ;o)).


I even tried to be healthy by putting a chopped up peach in one but I did drizzle golden syrup on both ;o)

5 comments:

Al said...

I never manage to get round to have pancakes on the relevant day. I always mean to each year but I never seem to manage it.

Then again, it kind of crept up on me this year, although I suppose the palletts of pancake mix by the front door at work should have given me a clue...

Lot-O-Choc said...

glad you enjoyed your pancakes..and obviously the peach counts towards one of your 5 a day!!

Eileen H said...

So you're calling me ultra lazy are you!!! lol
Us working girls have to cut corners you know :)

Anonymous said...

Yummy, pancakes are good.

chocolat lover said...

Al - those pallets were just a ruse to confuse you... ;o)

Natalie - that was my thinking ;o)

Eileen - I knew that I would upset someone with that...

...there is nothing wrong with readymade pancakes ;o)

Connie - they were lovely ;o)