Sunday 20 March 2011

my favourite kind of battle

Following on from this post, I have started watching Iron Chef Australia and am pleased to say that at least they are following the proper format unlike the travesty of a show that they tried to pass off here in the UK!

On the intro to Iron Chef Australia it showed clips featuring two (thats not just one) former contestants from the first series of Masterchef Australia I must say I was well excited when I saw this.

Anyway I went to put the next show on that was in the planner and it is battle chocolate and the contestant chef is Chris Badenoch and blow me one of his sous chefs is the other contestant that I saw Julia Jenkins - what a shame that they didnt have their own separate battles!

I havent watched it yet to know who has won whether it was the iron chef or the Masterchef contestants.  LOL perhaps they should have had them up against the judges Gary & George - that would have been a battle worth watching ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

Not being an avid watcher of either of these shows and having little idea of what happens, most of this post went straight over my head.

There's only one thing to do in this situation.

*Smile and nod*

:)

Eileen H said...

Went over my head too Al :)

chocolat lover said...

Al & Eileen - you clearly have lives ;o)

Al said...

How dare you make such an accusation! :)